Marketing Manager Role in Innovation Management
Build an open channel of communication with your entire workforce, customers, and partners to understand your target audience, how to standout from the competition, and develop a winning marketing strategy.
Listen to customers, learn from your employees, evaluate the competition, and explore partnering opportunities to develop a winning marketing strategy and leapfrog the competition.
Benefits of the Marketing Manager Role in Innovation Management:
- Continuously and automatically monitor public and private data sources quickly and automatically to gain insight into industry trends, and customer or employee needs
- Systematically identify, discover and assess technology and service providers based on what they offer and how well you might be able to partner with them
- Stay on top of market trends and consumer preferences using an automated data discovery and a workflow-driven information review process
- Gain insight into new or existing customers’ needs and priorities
- Analyze competing offerings and stay up to date on your competition
- Leverage objective data and crowdsourced feedback to make informed decisions and develop a sound marketing strategy