CIO Role in Innovation Management
Innovation Management touches all aspects of IT and its interactions with the business.
CIO and IT executives in leading organizations are intimately involved in communicating and managing the innovation program and take a long term sustainable approach to developing a continuous innovation strategy.
CIO Role in Innovation Management – tap into the intuition, knowledge and expertise of your entire workforce to:
- Avoid costly IT issues
- Prioritize new initiative and projects
- Identify risks, business threats and future growth opportunities
- Keep your business competitive
- Break down silos and eliminate redundancy
- Leverage your size and scale by uniting teams around mutual business issues and risks