The Ultimate Innovation Strategist Playbook
Launching an innovation program can be a daunting task. This innovation strategist playbook provides innovation leaders and teams with the roadmap to plan for a successful initiative that will have a substantial positive impact on the entire organization. From selling the program’s benefits to all stakeholders, to defining project roles and responsibilities, to establishing rewards – this innovation strategist guide offers all innovation programs the chance to start or restart on a solid foundation.
The systematic investment in and management of innovation is a significant and fundamental positive change in your organization that will impact your everyday processes. Whether you engage in a small-scale or large-scale investment, the ideas and experiments that develop will impact your business model, product and service offerings, as well as how you interact with your employees, customers, partners and the market.
Use this innovation strategist playbook to bypass the typical obstacles and start creating high impact ideas that develop into winning projects.
The Ultimate Innovation Strategist Playbook contains:
- Introduction to innovation management
- Key components and capabilities of an innovation management system
- Innovation program 30 day launch plan template
- How to gamify innovation to encourage and increase engagement
- Challenge-driven idea creation and development
- A best practices tip sheets for:
- Overcoming the potential obstacles to launching an innovation program
- Planning and launching innovation contests and jam sessions
- Activity reporting and analytics