Following the successful merger with BrainBank Software in November 2015 and the subsequent launch of the first Agile Work Innovation management platform, Planbox experienced a strong performance and its solutions achieved great market acceptance as a result of the merger and new innovations.
- Recognized as a global leader by Forrester in the Innovation Management Wave report and ranked in top overall categories based on the strength of the company and solution offering.
- 90%+ customer retention including major new investments and renewed commitments to their innovation program by existing customers such as Bridgestone, Great-West Life, Sealed Air, Verizon and Willis Towers Watson.
- Planbox customer base has increased by more than 50% in the last 12 months along with a 100% increase in recurring revenue. Many more new mid to large sized businesses have started to embrace innovation management as a system. New customers include Atco Electric, Hollister, CMHC, Sun Life and Koppers.
- Idea merge, similar idea search, enhanced user profile, profanity filter, activity feed, and multilingual forms.
- Pre-designed configurable portals, business rules, forms, and templates to help speed up and simplify launching new activities such as an Innovation Jam, Challenge Driven Innovation and Shark Tank internal competitions.
- Multiple product performance enhancements to speed up access for a globally dispersed user base and large scale deployments
- Monthly customer innovation engagement and results report and quarterly reviews that include actionable recommendations to improve return on innovation investments.
- Kanban boards to quickly visualize the idea funnel, easily group ideas based on various criteria, and collaborate on idea selection and development.
- New integrations with Facebook private groups and Jive collaboration.
- Innovation portfolio reporting, bubble charts and executive dashboards to help manage the innovation funnel and aid in strategic innovation management visualization and analytics.
- Launched a new public site for support and an innovation management information library with great technical articles and an online community where you can participate in and contribute to ideas and suggestions on how Planbox can improve its product and service offerings to better suit your needs and priorities.
- Release new innovation management guides covering key topics ranging from strategy to communication and gamification.
- Launched Planbox Express – Innovation Management Simplified for a turnkey deployment in under 2 weeks with predesigned portal & challenges, best practice templates, preconfigured workflow and out of the box reporting.
Customer and partner success highlights:
“The reporting capabilities in Planbox are so user-friendly, flexible and powerful. Making impactful statements to senior management is just a few buttons away.”
– Fred Tavan the Global Head of Innovation Lab and Insurance Risk & Reinsurance
“We spent time carefully evaluating solutions that stated they could meet – and solve – complex requirements. Planbox was the only solution that not only lived up to their claim, but exceeded our expectation. To make our decision even easier, Planbox did all of the things we needed out of the box with no investment in customization! None. Zero. We were able to turn it on and go to work!”
– Doland White, CEO Rapid Crush, Inc.
“Planbox software met our criteria of capturing and managing idea submission, automatically generating reports to monitor the innovation process, and the flexibility to customize business rules and automate communications.“
– Karin Beckstrom, Sr. Product Manager, ERT
“The age of continuous innovation as a business necessity is upon us. Organizations face incredible demands to change, adapt and transform faster than ever before. Our collaboration with Planbox provides our customers access to a powerful agile work innovation platform they can invest in to address these challenges.”
– Nicole Herskowitz – Senior Director of Product Marketing, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft
Planbox (www.planbox.com) is the pioneering provider of cloud-based Agile Work Innovation solutions – from creative ideas to winning projects. Our mission is to help organizations thrive by transforming the culture of agile work, continuous innovation and creativity across the entire organization. Our family of products include Collaborative Innovation Management, Team Decision Making, and Work Management applications. Planbox is designed to be the agile work innovation tool for everyone, built for companies and teams of all sizes and trusted by some of the world’s most recognized brands including Bridgestone, Honeywell, National Express, Panama Canal, Sealed Air, Willis Towers Watson and Verizon with millions of internal and external users. To learn more, visit: www.planbox.com and unleash your innovation butterfly.
Planbox on Twitter (www.twitter.com/planbox)
Planbox on Facebook (www.facebook.com/planbox)
Planbox on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/companies/planbox)