Innovation Management Software Features and Requirements Guide
Are you interested in Innovation Management software but don't know what features to look for and the right questions to ask?
Planbox has completed over 400 implementations and responded to thousands of RFPs, RFIs and RFQs in the last 20 years. We have put together this exclusive innovation management software features and requirements guide based on all the great questions and inquiries we have received over the years as a guide to help organizations who are in the process of evaluating Innovation Management solutions You can use this guide to create your own RFP, use it to shortlist the vendors that are most suitable for a closer look and to make sure you ask the right questions to help you understand what differentiates the offerings and how they address your specific requirements.
Here are some of the questions and topics covered by the innovation management software features and requirements guide:
- What features to look for that leverage advanced search and AI for automated information discovery
- Workflow, business rule engine, forms and UX capabilities that will save you time and automate mundane repetitive tasks
- Configurability features that substantially reduce or eliminate any customizations
- What types of notifications, nudges and alerts you need to increase engagement
- Key innovation gamification, reward and recognition management features
- Recommended out of the box reports, charts, leaderboards, dashboards and data analytics
- Deployment strategy, best practices, training and support services to look for
- System and application security, and user authentication
- Innovation management software integration and data exchange capabilities