Planbox Imagine is an immersive innovation management planning, collaboration and learning experience exclusively for Planbox customers. You will have the opportunity to network with innovation management practitioners like yourself, share stories and gain fresh insights from successful initiatives and business cases.
This three-day event kicks off with a laser focus for those who regularly use our Innovation Central platform.
Day One for Innovation System Administrators:
- Learn how to set up efficient and successful new innovation use cases
- Get the most out of user engagement and activity reporting
- Building reports (texts & charts) on the fly and tracking the right metrics
- Business rule engine best practices
- Leveraging new features released in 2019
- Generating added value information from data – Trends, Analytics, Insights, Who’s engaged
- API possibilities and integration opportunities
- Off label uses of our product (anything other than capturing ideas) – Startup Dating Agency, Nominations for chairman’s award, Organisational Sentiment, Knowledge Finder, etc.
We then broaden our focus to tackle the toughest cultural and scaling challenges, along with where we believe the corporate innovation management practice is going:
Day Two & Three Highlights:
- Culture of Innovation Techniques you can use in your interactions
- Facilitated sessions to engage and connect you with fellow practitioners to explore ideas and best practices
- Play our latest innovation game you can take back to your office to study the right problems and discover breakthrough opportunities
- Participation in Planbox roadmap discussions
- Built-in networking breaks and evening activities to connect with us, your peers and for shared learning
- Focus on both innovation at scale within the business as well as across your innovation management ecosystem
Why should you attend Planbox Imagine?
- Every one of our companies faces an uncertain future. There is no better way to accelerate your innovation program than by learning from a forum of experts and fellow practitioners.
- You will meet and engage with practitioners from large global organizations who, like you, are building world-class innovation programs, labs, and processes.
- This is a client only event where you will be empowered to share your thriving stories and contexts. Platform and program users will capitalize on their experience by taking advantage of our extensive daily list of resources provided throughout the event.
- Executive sponsors, program owners and innovation champions wanting to improve the overall program will specifically benefit from day two and three’s learning topics.
When is Planbox Imagine?
September 17th to September 19th.
Tuesday, Sept 17th from 8am to 5pm – Administrator and Power Users Focus
Wednesday, Sept 18th from 8am to 5pm – All user levels and executive attendees
Thursday, Sept 19th from 8am to 3pm – All user levels and executive attendees
What are the costs associated with Planbox Imagine?
The earlier you sign up, the more you save! *
Innovation System Administrators Sept 17-19
$1,999 USD (Earlier Bird special extended until Aug 9th)
$2,199 USD (Early Bird special valid until Aug 22nd)
$2,399 USD (Regular price valid until Sept 13th)
General Attendees Sept 18-19
$999 USD (Earlier Bird special extended until Aug 9th)
$1,199 USD (Early Bird special valid until Aug 22nd)
$1,399 USD (Regular price valid until Sept 13th)
* Team Pricing is available! Buy 2 tickets and get the 3rd at a 50% discount and the 4th at a 75% discount. Team attendees can combine attendance options as General Attendees or Innovation System Administrators but the lowest price ticket would be discounted by 50-75%.
Note: An invoice will be sent to your attention upon registration.
All prices include:
Breakfast, snacks and lunches for the entire event
3 dinners (sponsored by Planbox)
Where is Planbox Imagine?
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Please note that all attendees are responsible for their own transportation and hotel arrangement and costs.
Here’s a sneak peak of some of our speakers:
Anne Rogers – Cargill
Anne has been working in innovation for over 15 years, and has seen what works – and what doesn’t. She’ll share her unique perspective with us including operationalizing innovation programs, evaluating a long-running program for gaps, and setting the vision for what’s next in the program.
You’ll have an opportunity to not only ask questions during the presentation, but to talk with Anne and other great innovators – all at Planbox Imagine.
Manjit Rana – Rainmaking Insurtech
Manjit has a unique perspective of working in Insurtech and collaborating with startups. Manjit will be sharing his thought leadership with us on what it takes to maintain corporate venturing in large companies, as well as his perspective on what’s next.
Planbox Imagine gives you a great opportunity to not only learn from Manjit’s experience, but to talk with him about lessons you can take back and apply to your own program.
Mat Kuruvilla – UST Global
Mat is the Chief Innovation Architect at UST Global. He works directly with UST clients to solve problems and co-create value through innovation. Mat will share UST’s approach to problem solving and engaging customers in the innovation process for stronger relationships and mutual growth.
Join us at Planbox Imagine to talk with Mat, hear his experiences, and take some nuggets back to the office to apply to your own innovation program.