Our success and future is founded on a really talented team that enjoy being a part of who we are, what we do and how we do it.
Planbox offers a fun, collaborative and rewarding work environment. Work with a friendly and creative team to build a great career. Our team members are empowered to do what they do best. Helping organizations transform their culture of innovation is highly interesting and a fast growing field. Your focus is to drive client success. Drinking our own champagne means that by design you are encouraged to bring new ideas and innovate internally as well as for our clients. The spirit of our workplace is such that having fun is vital to how work gets done along the way, which makes the journey and accomplishments even more enjoyable. Contact us if this is the kind of business and team you want to be part of – we would love to speak with you.
Founded in 1999, Planbox is the pioneering platform for cloud-based Innovation Management. Collaborate, develop and capitalize on the best ideas from your employees and community – customers, partners and suppliers. This collective knowledge builds the economic moat for your brand, linking ideas to projects that lead to market beating future growth and profits. Planbox is trusted by some of the world’s most respected organizations and best recognized brands including Bruce Power, Bridgestone, Nestlé, Sempra Energy, Towers Watson and Verizon with millions of internal and external users. To learn more, visit www.planbox.com
Recognized as a “Strong Performer” in Innovation Management Tools in 2013 Forrester Wave Report and an “Emerging Player” in Infotech Innovation Management Vendor Landscape. Planbox is perfectly positioned for rapid growth.
Our core values at Planbox:
- Team: Our team is our most important asset
- Customer-Obsessed: Focused on delighting our customers
- Innovation: Our passion is to innovate inside out
- Honesty: We say what we mean and do what we say
- Agile: Nimble and flexible to deliver fast results
- Curiosity: We embrace change and a DNA of curiosity
- Fun: We take fun seriously
Why Planbox matters?
The rapid market advancement in technology and computing anticipated in the next decade are increasing the demands for organizations to identify the right pace of innovation and proactively manage competitive pressures. Planbox empowers crowdsourcing and enterprise wide collaboration to accelerate your innovation process
Planbox is a great investment, which delivers an incredible ROI on average 1,000% within 12 months and increasing by another 500% in subsequent years. The solution drives revenue generation, cost reduction and cost avoidance innovation ideas across the Enterprise for:
- New product development
- New market opportunities
- Work process improvements
- Higher level of customer loyalty and satisfaction
- New customer experience opportunities
- Internal culture change and employee engagement
As a Solution Consultant at Planbox, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) who works closely with a Senior Account Executive to understand client’s desired outcomes, help differentiate our solution, deliver presentations and explain the business use of our product.
- Preparing for and conducting software demonstrations
- Gather requirements, craft a solution and convince the client team of the merits and value of Planbox
- Act as the trusted solution advisor and technical contact for the customer
- Work with Sales to answer Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Work with Marketing and Executive team as a key resource to deliver presentations for analyst briefings, partner onboarding and client webinars
- Work with professional Services to create Statement of Work (SOW), manage proof of concepts and ensure the successful solution presentation translates to an equally successful experience and deployment for the client
- Work with Client Success to ensure continued expansion and maturity of client usage post go live
- Work with Product Management to outline technology needs and enhancements required to ensure solution has the most impactful roadmap and help shape the product’s future innovation success
- Become a thought leader over time able to write articles and discuss market trends
- Occasional travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years presales experience in enterprise business software
- Able to communicate effectively with technical resources and C-level executives across the client organization
- Highly skilled in listening, presenting and written communications
- Proven presentation development and delivery skills
- Work in a team environment
- Proven problem solving capabilities demonstrated by examples of out of the box solutions based on highly dynamic situations
- Experience with other complementary solutions in project management, agile, product lifecycle management and business process management
- Understanding different customer environments and organizational functional areas ranging from New Product Development, Six Sigma, IT, HR, Engineering, Services to Finance
Planbox is an equal employment opportunity employer who values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
Apply now. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job ID: SC-01
Functions: Solution Consulting
Industries: Computer Software