Human Resources Role in Innovation Management
Listen to your entire workforce, learn from their expertise, wisdom, and knowledge. Act on their ideas, feedback and suggestions by planning and implementing accepted changes.
Encourage your workforce to discuss key issues and provide constructive feedback on how your organization operates and interacts with others using a structured collaborative platform.
Human Resources Role in Innovation Management:
- Assess the feasibility, potential for acceptance, and consequences of every innovation from an HR perspective
- Increase employee satisfaction by engaging your entire workforce
- Create a culture of transparency, inclusiveness and solution-oriented collaboration
- Encourage and improve open dialog at all levels of the organization
- Collect, understand and take effective actions on employee feedback that results in real and substantive change